Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Billions & Billions is the third level of Stage Eleven in Peggle Deluxe’s Adventure Mode. To win this Master Level, you must clear all the orange pegs.
- Bjorn and Claude might help.
- If a ball goes into one of the portals, it will fire out of the spaceship in the direction that it was going. Use this to your advantage and you'll clear the level with ease.
- The first thing you need to know is that you can't directly aim at any peg below the slants, except the ones directly below where you shoot. So don't touch that dial, take 4 shots from the beginning without moving anything. The ball will follow the same path each time, so memorize when to shoot so that you will always get a free ball. These 4 shots serve a dual purpose: first, they allow you to get rid of some pegs for free; and second, they get rid of the middle. You want the ball to come out of the UFO and hit the pegs on the sides, not in the middle where you can somewhat aim. Be absolutely sure you have an orange peg up top to hit in the end. Odds are you'll have 1 shot left so you don't want to risk missing a bunch and hoping for free balls. Free Ball Skills are completely worthless here and so is the purple peg. Just persist and you will conquer.
- The level's name is a reference to the 1997 book Billions and Billions: Thoughts on Life and Death at the Brink of the Millennium by the American astronomer and science popularizer Carl Sagan. One of the topics covered by the book is extraterrestrial life, which would be reinforced by the alien spaceship here.
- This level is widenly known as one of the hardest levels of Peggle Deluxe along with Don't Panic.
- The level's raw filename is blindfold.