Ah, ze memories! I recall a beautiful June day, not much rain. Zere was a girl, eating a bun, on ze streets of Bordeaux. I never spoke to her, but I think of her always!
|ㅤ — Claude in Peggle Deluxe (NG+) ㅤ ㅤ|
Claude is a Peggle Master with a strong french accent. He is a member of the Peggle Institute, and the 5th character to be introduced in the series overall.
Claude is a red lobster with purple eyes. He wears pear-green shorts with star print and emerald diving fins.
Claude's power creates two controllable flippers in the two bottom corners. They are controlled by the mouse and can bounce the ball back into the board to hit more pegs.
Special Style Points
- Flipper Maniac (25,000 pts) - Hitting 25 pegs in a single turn while using Flippers.
- Flip Out! (25,000 pts) - Hitting both green pegs in one single turn.
- While his ability is highly conditional based on which level is being played, he can keep the ball onscreen for a huge amount of time, allowing you to hit huge amounts of pegs. It also causes the bucket to move around in a smaller area, which increases the likelihood of scoring a free ball.
Click here to see his quotes.
- He dreams to become a giant lobster because he hates when people make fun of his height and call him a “shrimp”.
- In Peggle Nights, he's revealed to be friend of a french yellow fish called Siokara.
- He and Pearl are the only masters that are able to directly interfere on the ball's trajectory after it's already shot.
- Claude was possibly named after the classical musician Claude Debussy, composer of Claire de Lune (Peggle Nights' opening theme).