Duel Mode is unlocked at beating Stage 1.
- Two players must take turns shooting the ball. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins counts a winning streak.
- You must hit at least one orange peg on a shot. If you don't then any scoring is nullified for the turn and you are penalized by losing 25% of your total score.
- Get style points instead of Free Balls except (Warren which is a 25% chance of spinning an Extra Ball). Also, there are no coin flip Free Balls in Duel Mode.
- The game ends either when a player eliminates the last orange peg or when both players run out of balls.
- It is possible to for the player who got a Fever to still lose.
- If the opponent is won, you lose a winning streak.