Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
End of Time is the second level of Stage Eleven in Peggle Deluxe’s Adventure Mode. To win this Master Level, you must clear all the orange pegs.
- Time your shots. The farther left or the higher the brick, the earlier you should shoot.
- Pay attention to where the bucket goes before shooting.
- One of the ways to clear this level is focusing in the right side because it's easier. You'd want to hit the corner of the top pegs in rows 2 and 3 so it bounces up, hits the top, and bounces perfectly down to give you an extreme slide. It's not hard as it sounds; continue to clear out the right side as much as you can. Rows 4-6 are tough to get a great shot on, so that is a good place to use the Zen Ball if you're struggling with them. Begin to focus on the left when a good majority of the right is gone. Try and punch holes in the middle of the rows so you can bounce off the top of the pegs to get the ball to slide down.
- You have very small room for error in this level, so be careful.
- The amount of pegs/bricks here is exactly the same as the previous level.
- These two levels have the most amount of pegs/bricks out of any Peggle Deluxe level.
- The level's raw filename is crisscross.