If you don't dig the Bowlder power, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
|ㅤ — Jeffrey in Peggle 2 ㅤ|
Jeffrey has gray skin, long dark nails, reddish big nose with two pimples, hairy foot and pointy ears. He has dark brown beard and hair; his fringe covers his black eyes.
He wears a beige shirt, brown shorts and a belt of ornamented shields. In his back, he carries a big heap of earth covered by high grass, where two light-yellow goats live.
Jeffrey's power turns the ball into a large rock bowling ball. Once it strikes its first peg, it will slowly begin falling downward, crushing all pegs below.
Special Style Points
- Wrecking Ball (10,000 pts) - Hit 15 or more pegs with the Bowlder.
- Spare Pickup (10,000 pts) - Shoot the Bowlder into the bucket.
- It's best to use the boulder as early in the round as possible, mainly because it can clear a lot of pegs out of the way in one shot.
- If the player hits a number of orange pegs as it rolls download, they'll earn enough bonus points to get an extra ball.
- The Bowlder power slowers the ball, so time your shots carefully.
- 2-01. Take It Easy, Dude
2-02. Throwing Rocks
2-03. Zesty Enterprise
2-04. Water Under the Bridge
2-05. On Top of Old Smokey
2-06. Tied Together
2-07. The Eagles
2-08. Tripped on a Cloud
2-09. Tacky Treethorns
Click here to see his quotes.
- His character is based on Jeffrey “The Dude” Lebowski, main character of the movie The Big Lebowski. That's the second time there's a reference to this movie in the Peggle franchise since The Dude Abides.
- Other reference occurs at On Top of Old Smokey level, where Jeffrey says “Careful man, there's a beverage here!” just like the movie's main character.
- Jeffrey is alcoholic, always holding a cup of beer.