YEAHHH! WOOOOO!!! Peggle is totally RECTANGULAR!
|ㅤ — Jimmy in Peggle Blast ㅤ ㅤ|
Jimmy Lightning is a Peggle Master. He is a member of the Peggle Institute, and the 2nd character to be introduced in the series overall. He is featured in all official Peggle games so far.
Jimmy Lightning is a brown gopher with slightly bigger front teeth. He's almost always depicted wearing a yellow cap.
In Peggle 2, his design drastically changed with a darker colour palette, a black ear reamer and a lightning bolt tattoo.
In Peggle Blast, his whimsical look from the first games returns, with the only changes being an acorn inside his mouth and a green shirt with a yellow lightining bolt stamp.
Jimmy's unique ability. It spawns a second ball immediately after the player hits a green peg.
Special Style Points
- Triple Play (25,000 pts) - Hitting 2 green pegs in a single turn.
- Free Ball Frenzy (100,000 pts) - Getting more than 2 balls into the Free Ball Bucket.
- Multiball Madness (25,000 pts) - Hitting the green peg before hitting the last orange peg. It is difficult, if not impossible, to get Ultra Extreme Fever in this way (provided you have 1 blue/purple, 1 orange and 1 green peg in near proximity with each other).
- Multiballs are very effective at hitting a high amount of pegs, and because of this reason it's wiser to use this power at the start of the level.
- JL-01. The Switchback
JL-02. Sick Pipe
JL-03. Ramp It
JL-06. Buffalo Things
JL-07. Gravity Falls
JL-08. Oasis Nice
JL-09. Movin' Right Along!
JL-10. Super in Tentz
- 16. Nuts
17. Bouncy Time!
21. Pinata Party!
23. Gem Tree
25. Egg Drop
27. Spiral of Doom
29. In One Basket
Click here to see his quotes.
- In Peggle 2's level Buffalo Things, Jimmy mentions that, at some point in his life, he used to think he was a water buffalo.
- He dreams to become a scientist. Not because of fame or recognition; he just wants to advance knowledge.
- When he calls something “tubular” or “rectangular”, he's actually calling it “awesome”.
- He has a van called Timecube.
- In Peggle Deluxe and Peggle Nights, if the player makes a really good style shot, sometimes Jimmy will appear in the screen and excitedly react to it.
- Jimmy's the only master that has two levels with the same name (Spiral of Doom and Spiral of Doom).
- He was originally meant to be a hamster.