I once thought nothing could beat playing with a ball of yarn, but Peggle tops it.
|ㅤ — Kat Tut in Peggle Deluxe ㅤ ㅤ|
Kat Tut is a Peggle Master. He is a member of the Peggle Institute, and the 3rd character to be introduced in the series overall.
Kat Tut is a brown cat with green eyes. He wears a nemes (headcloth worn by pharaohs in ancient Egypt) with red and blue stripes, and wields two golden traditional Egyptian staves, which are generally a symbol of royalty.
Kat Tut's unique ability is activated immediately after the player hits a green peg and lasts for 5 turns. The Free Ball Bucket will transform into a pyramid-like bucket, with longer edges — making it easier to get free balls.
Special Style Points
- Pyramid Pickup (10,000 pts) - Getting the ball to land in the pyramid using the sides of the pyramid.
- Pyramid Pileup (25,000 pts) - Hitting both green pegs in one single turn.
- Eye of the Pyramid (10,000 pts) - Make the ball land to the bucket without hitting the sides of the pyramid. Only works in Peggle Nights.
- With the Pyramid power, you can get free balls more often.
Click here to see his quotes.
- He and Buddy are the only masters that can transform the Free Ball Bucket.
- In Peggle Nights, he admitted to sleep 98% of the day, getting plenty of time for dreaming.
- He has recurring dreams that involve him being a circus performer, sometimes a daredevil and sometimes a trapeze artist.
- He's a specialist in yarn.