Learning a difficult skill takes time, patience and practice. Also, it is very important to stay hydrated.
|ㅤ — Lord Cinderbottom in Peggle Deluxe (NG+) ㅤ ㅤ|
Lord Cinderbottom is a Peggle Master. He is a member of the Peggle Institute, and the 9th character to be introduced in the series overall.
As every wyvern dragon, Lord Cinderbottom has just two legs and two wings. He has green scales and white belly. The end of his tail is azure blue, just like his wings.
Although just one eye can be seen in his sprite from Peggle Deluxe, it's revealed Lord Cinderbottom has two eyes in Peggle Nights; both having yellow sclera and red iris.
Lord Cinderbottom's Fireball has the ability to burn through Pegs, making them disappear altogether. Before the Fireball gets launched, the Bucket is be blocked by a metal dome, allowing the Fireball to bounce about and hit more pegs before the dome is removed so the player can get a free ball.
Special Style Points
- Great Balls of Fire (25,000 pts) - Hitting both green pegs in one single turn.
- Hot Stuff (25,000 pts) - Making a Fireball fall in the Bucket.
- The Fireball is the best ability for clearing a path. When used correctly at the beginning of a level it can net you a free ball.
Click here to see his quotes.
- It's not clear if he wants to become a firefighter or already acts like one. According to his introduction in Peggle Nights, “when a disobedient flame escapes its bounds, the loyal adherents of the Order of the Flame have no choice but to put aside their chai teas and act”.
- In Peggle Deluxe's NG+, it's revealed he enjoy spicy foods and cool iced tea.
- He and Master Hu are the only Peggle Masters to use honorifics besides their names.