Spooky things can be pretty scary, unless you're spooky yourself. Then it's a party!
|ㅤ — Renfield in Peggle Deluxe (NG+) ㅤ ㅤ|
Renfield is a Peggle Master. He is a member of the Peggle Institute, and the 6th character to be introduced in the series overall. He's always carried around by his valet Eyegor, a green Frankenstein-monster-like person.
Renfield has yellow eyes, orange rind and bright-green stem. He is often carried around by a green Frankenstein-monster-like person.
Renfield's unique ability makes the ball spookily reappear on the top of the screen after it drops below the Bucket line.
Special Style Points
- Spooktacular! (25,000 pts) - Hitting both green pegs in one single turn.
- Spooky Ball is best used at the beginning of matches when the most pegs are available to hit, because it clear many pegs, almost always guaranteeing a free ball from the large amount of points you attain from it. When there are only a few pegs remaining, the potential of Spooky Ball is not nearly as great as at the level's start.
Click here to see his quotes.
- He is the second Peggle Master that isn't an animal, the first being Splork.
- His biggest dream is to become an impressive painter.
- In Plants vs. Zombies, it's revealed in an almanac entry that Renfield is Pumpkin's cousin.
- His valet Eyegor has the same name of the fictional character who assists doctor Frankenstein on his works.
- The four tunes of Spooky Ball are from Toccata & Fugue in D Minor, BWV 565 by Johann Sebastian Bach.
- His Peggle Nights levels are inspired by real-life paintings: Scary Night is based on The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh, Seasick is based on The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai, NOOOOO!!! is based on The Scream by Edvard Munch, Twitching Hour is based on The Persistence of Memory by Salvador Dalí, and Nowhere Stairs is based on Relativity by M.C. Escher.