Zen Frog is the fifth level of Stage Ten in Peggle Deluxe’s Adventure Mode. To win this level, you must clear all the orange pegs.
The power of Zen Ball is to reveal your true potential!
|ㅤ — Master Hu ㅤ|
- In Adventure Mode, immediately go for a green peg. On the next shot get the ball to go into the far left or right, so it'll fall from top to bottom down the side of the screen, hitting as many orange pegs out of the snake as possible. Next, clear out orange pegs in all but the opposite side, but don't hit the other green peg yet. For the second snake, get the second green peg, and your "Zen" shot should get most of the rest in the snake (using the same top to bottom type shot as the first).
- For a 100% clear, use Claude as master. Your first shot is extremely important. What you need to do is hit the green peg and get the ball on the outside of either helix. Make sure you haven't hit a single peg on the other helix. From there, continue to use the flippers to hit nearly every peg in the helix, except maybe a few on the top. Repeat for the other helix. If you manage to pull it off, you're good to go. This will probably take you a bunch of tries, so just be patient.
- This is one of the hardest levels according to the majority of players.
- Each peg above the frog hides a different insect.
- The level's raw filename is doublehelix, referring to the two snaking strands of pegs wiggling back and forth on each side of the screen.